Competition Terms & Conditions
This Ecosa Promotion is offered subject to the terms and conditions set out below "Terms and Conditions".
Who can enter?
Entry is only available to residents of New Zealand who are aged 18 years or older.
How to Enter
- Entrants must spend a minimum of $200 on the Ecosa New Zealand website. Entrants will gain one entry per $200 spent.
- The promotion begins at 00:00 AM 23 August 2021.
- The promotion ends at 11:59 PM 03 October 2021.
- Winners are drawn 12:00 PM 18 November 2021.
The prize is $2,500, which will be transferred into the winner’s nominated account.
Terms and Conditions
There is one major (1) cash prize of NZ$2,500.00 (“Major Prize”). Once the Major Prize winner is selected and notified in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, the Major Prize will be transferred into the winner’s nominated bank account by the Major Prize provider, Universal Pictures International Australasia Pty Limited (ABN 44 122 951 099) within 6 weeks of the Major Prize Winner supplying valid bank account details. The Major Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Major Prize Winner cannot change, vary or substitute any element of the Major Prize (in whole or in part).
- The total prize value is $2,500 (NZD).
- The prize is offered by Universal Pictures International Australasia Pty Limited (ABN 44 122 951 099).
- The promotion begins on 23 August 2021 and ends on 3 October 2021.
- Winners will be drawn on 18 November 2021 at 11 Northcote Street, Richmond, VIC 3150.
- Notification and claiming the Prize.
- Following the Prize draw, the winner will be notified using the contact details provided by the Entrant. The winning Entrant has 48 hours from the time and date of the notification being sent to respond, provide proof of eligibility and claim the Prize. If the Prize is not claimed by the winning Entrant within this time frame, the Prize will be redrawn and any previous winners will forgo all claims to the Prize.
- The details of the winner will be published at ecosa.com.au on 19 November 2021.
- If products are returned to Ecosa by the customer, this will result in their entry to the competition being cancelled.
- Terms and conditions of this offer are as written and cannot be changed by any representation of any unauthorized person, including employees of Ecosa Pty Ltd.
- If you have any questions about this prize, please contact our Dream Team.
- Proof of age and residency may be required to claim the prize and is at the discretion of Ecosa.
- Ecosa reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice and at any stage during the promotion.
- Other Terms and Conditions Prize Winners must comply with all the normal terms and conditions connected with the purchase through ecosa.com.nz. See http://www.ecosa.com.nz/terms for full details.
General Terms and Conditions
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”) and New Zealand. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Ecosa Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Ecosa Pty Ltd (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Ecosa Pty Ltd’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Ecosa Pty Ltd) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Ecosa Pty Ltd; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Ecosa Pty Ltd collects claimants’/entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the promotion. If the information requested is not provided, the claimant/entrant may not be able to participate in the promotion. Ecosa Pty Ltd will not disclose this information to anyone other than contractors who provide services to Ecosa Pty Ltd for the purposes of conducting this promotion unless compelled or permitted by law. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to State and Territory lottery departments and winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. As per the relevant Privacy Legislation, a request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the Privacy Officer of Ecosa Pty Ltd.