100 Night Trial
Red Nose Approved for Safer Sleep
Designed for Peace of Mind
Our firm, supportive and breathable cot mattress is designed to deliver peaceful sleep for your little one. And peace of mind for you. Protecting against known risk factors, it’s the simple choice to support your baby’s development – and ensure the entire family sleeps soundly.
Red Nose Approved for Safer sleep
We’re proud to share that the Ecosa Cot Mattress has been reviewed and is deemed to meet the Red Nose Australia Safe Sleeping criteria.
Free from Nasties
Breathe easy, knowing bub will too. The Innovative Nestflow™ core is made from food-grade polypropylene – meaning no latex, adhesives, or chemical-filled nasties.
Dust Mite-Free Zone
Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Certified
Red Nose Australia Approved
The Ecosa Cot Mattress meets the AS/NZS Voluntary Standard for optimal mattress firmness for infants.
Core to Core
Core to Core
Accidents happen. Thankfully, the Ecosa Cot Mattress has a removable, machine washable outer cover for quick and easy cleanup.
Dealing with a bigger mess? You can also clean the entire mattress in the shower, bath, or under the garden hose.
The Innovative Nestflow™ core is designed to be incredibly breathable. Paired with the lightweight, soft-to-touch TencelTM cover that promotes airflow, it helps regulate your baby’s temperature throughout the night.
Creating a safe cot
To ensure a safe sleeping environment for your little one:
- Use a cot that meets the current Australian Standard AS2172, fitted with a safe mattress (like ours)
- Lie your baby on their back with their head and face uncovered and feet at the bottom of the cot
- Ensure the cot is free from pillows, doonas, soft toys, cot bumpers and lambswools
- Tuck blankets in firmly or use a safe baby sleeping bag
- Keep bub in your (smoke-free) room for the first 6-12 months
Construction & Materials
- 2-Layer construction
- Woven Nest Core: Made from TPEE (Food Grade)
- Removable Cover: Made from 3D Mesh & Tencel
- Compliant with AS/NZS Voluntary Standard
- Washable cover: STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®.
- The Ecosa Nestflow Cot Mattress has been reviewed by members of the Red Nose Product Review Committee and is deemed to meet the Red Nose Australia Safe Sleeping criteria as on Tuesday 7th December 2021.
- The Ecosa Nestflow Cot Mattress (PID 1713) meets Red Nose’s criteria based on both in-house testing of the item (as of December 2021), together with the provision of evidence of independent third-party lab testing to verify the relevant voluntary standard - AS/NZS 8811.1:2013 Method 1: Sleep Surfaces – Test for firmness.
Measurements & Dimensions
- Available in 1 size:
- 130cm X 69cm X 10cm
- Cover may be removed and machine washed
- Woven core may be hand washed
5 year limited warranty
Dispatched within 1 business day.
Expected delivery: 1 - 8 business days.
Free shipping and free returns in New Zealand.